Cave explorer and cartographer
Originally from France
My passion for the underground environment began in 1992 when I did my first cave diving in France. This passion has never left me, and opened the doors of technical diving and underground exploration.
I live in Mexico in the state of Quintana Roo since 2010, I dedicate myself to the teaching cave diving and to the exploration and mapping caves.
- Scuba Diver CMAS 1* 1986
- Cave diver since 1992
- Scuba diving instructor - 1996
- Technical diving instructor - 2005
- Cavern & cave diving instructor - 2007
- Instructor in working at height and rescue - 2008
- Course Director SDI - 2019
Underwater caves explorations :
Cenote Toh, System Ponderosa, Cenote Ts’unu’un, Cenote Liros, Cenote Ché, Cenote Aak tres, Cenote Choy, Cenote Maalob Oolal, Cenote Sac Yayum ...